
Hello Friends and Family!
Well, we're getting closer to the halfway mark! It seems to take forever! I know some of you folks have been begging for new photos... so here it is! You'll have to pardon the "no makeup and hair in a pony" look I've got going! I was on my way to bed, when it hit me that Andrew and I were both home, so the opportunity for a photo was present! In these next months of harvest... we count those "together at home" moments as precious gold!
Baby updates:
~ I can feel the baby move (I think) sometimes... mostly at night when I am ready for sleep!
~ The nursery furniture and bedding is all here, thanks to the help of our mom's... one for coming over while NFM delivered and the other for making a Saturday run to The Mart delivery center!
~ Andrew got the blinds hung and now we're debating paint color :)
~ We should get an ultrasound in the next few weeks, so we'll share that photo when we get it! (And Aunt Melissa- if you can read it... don't tell us whether its a boy or girl...) :) haha!
We hope this finds everyone happy and healthy! Happy Harvest!!

1 comment:
You look very happy and healthy...and you have a very fierce baby bump.
Post a Comment