Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its been a long time...


Well- we're heading into the middle of week 31- 32 on Thursday! Can't believe its 2 months from Monday that the little one will finally be here! Things are good- Leah passed her glucose test- well the second one... failed the 1st by 1 meezly point! It made the dessert bar at her friend's wedding a very sad occasion! Last weekend we did a little photo shoot with our friend Jen Debus and got some really cute "belly" shots! We don't have the disk yet- but I talked her into posting a couple for a short time so I could snag one! I know I won' take them with any future babes, so we had fun with these! We now go to the MD every 2 weeks... for a little while- then to every week! Still gaining the needed weight and the measurements look good and "right on"! Doc goes out of town after our due date- so prayers for a SLIGHTLY early delivery are appreciated!

2 comments:

Jess McCaslin said...

I'll pray for a slightly early delivery - but not while we're working the jumps! We'll have to make a play date for the summer. I have a feeling neither of us will make it to the other's house for the births!

Bobbi said...

Love the photos. Have I told you, you are adorable with a baby belly?? It was great seeing you last weekend!